GlivClinic. See how we can help you
We are creating the GlivClinic Medical Center with an extremely patient-friendly place in mind. We believe that a Patient is more than the results of his or her tests – he or she simply wants to feel better, be healthy, be able to return to his or her life as soon as possible. At the GlivClinic Medical Center, we provide access to many specialists without queues, thanks to which the patient can efficiently go through diagnostics and treatment. We also believe in the power of research and preventive actions, thanks to which the patient will be able to enjoy good shape for a long time - it is better (and easier) to prevent than to treat.
See how we can help you. GlivClinic Medical Center offers comprehensive patient care
In September 2019, we started operations in Gliwice. A well-coordinated group of specialists from various fields of medicine takes care of patients' health.
At the GlivClinic Medical Center you can use the following services:
- general surgeon - who qualifies the Patient for surgical treatment due to gallstones, abdominal, umbilical, inguinal and femoral hernias, appendicitis, diverticulitis, colon tumors. At the GlivClinic Medical Center, biopsies are performed, e.g. of the thyroid gland, breast tumors and other organs. Minor surgical procedures such as: removal of skin lesions (moles, warts, atheromas, lipomas, etc.), traditional and laser, scar reduction, treatment of wounds and chronic ulcers, treatment of ingrown nails and many others are also performed by a general surgeon;
- orthopedist, i.e. a doctor who diagnoses and treats the organs of the musculoskeletal system, e.g. back pain, diseases of the hip and knee joints. The orthopedist in the GlivClinic office administers intra-articular drugs, performs joint punctures, and selects orthoses. For diagnostics, he uses modern ultrasound equipment;
- a medical rehabilitation doctor - who, in cooperation with an orthopedist and physiotherapist, will optimally select the scope of the necessary rehabilitation so that it is effective and safe;
- physiotherapist - who conducts professional physiotherapy, massages, recommends and teaches independent, correct performance of rehabilitation exercises. The task of the physiotherapist is to restore the patient's fitness after injuries, immobilization or in the case of degenerative changes;
- an internal medicine doctor - who, having extensive medical knowledge, after examining and interviewing, supervises the diagnosis and treatment of diseases such as: hypertension, hypercholesterolemia, circulatory disorders, peripheral edema, diabetes, digestive disorders, constipation and diarrhoea. Common infections such as respiratory tract infections, pharyngitis, urinary tract infections, especially in people with other chronic conditions, require careful selection of therapy by an experienced internal medicine specialist;
- endocrinologist - who diagnoses and treats diseases of the thyroid gland and other internal secretion organs that affect the functioning of the entire body. The endocrinologist performs an ultrasound of the thyroid gland and, in case of suspicion, directs for further diagnostics – biopsy, removal of the thyroid gland. In this regard, closely with the general surgeon;
- cardiologist - who diagnoses and treats heart failure for various reasons, cardiomyopathy, arrhythmias, resistant hypertension. The cardiologist also performs diagnostic tests such as echocardiography, ECG and Holter tests;
- cardiac surgeon - who qualifies and provides advice on cardiac surgery procedures, e.g. in the case of heart defects, including in particular any heart defects in children;
- neurologist - who diagnoses and treats diseases of the nervous system, such as strokes and post-stroke syndrome, Parkinson's disease, Alzheimer's disease, dementia syndromes, multiple sclerosis, ailments such as headaches, migraines or neuralgia syndromes - sciatica, back pain;
- psychologist - who diagnoses and conducts psychotherapy and psychological prevention, psychological support for families and individual patients, psychoeducation, conducts therapeutic groups;
- a dietician, i.e. a specialist who determines the correct way of nutrition by establishing a menu tailored to the needs and health conditions of the Patient. In his practice, the dietician deals with the patient with obesity, cooperating in this area with doctors. To analyze the condition of the body and assess the progress of treatment, the dietitian uses a very modern and advanced body composition analyzer from the Japanese company Tanita;
- an ophthalmologist - who diagnoses and treats eye diseases, and also deals with their prevention. An ophthalmologist examines visual acuity and selects glasses or contact lenses of appropriate power, treats glaucoma, cataracts, macular degeneration, inflammation of the eyelids and conjunctiva. At GlivClnic, an ophthalmologist removes changes in the eyelids and around the eye;
- laryngologist - who diagnoses and treats diseases of the throat, nose, sinuses and ears, as well as salivary glands and tongue. The otolaryngologist treats inflammation, purulent, proliferative changes and tumors, diagnoses papillomas that promote the development of cancer of the head and neck;
- pediatrician - who deals with the diagnosis and treatment of children and supervises the proper development of the child. Acute infectious diseases, rashes, inflammation of the throat, nose, bronchi, diarrheal diseases, digestive disorders common in children require treatment by an experienced pediatric specialist to avoid often serious complications;
- proctologist - who diagnoses and treats diseases of the last section of the digestive system: anus and rectum. The proctologist treats hemorrhoids, fissures, perianal fistulas, abscesses, incontinence, bleeding from the lower gastrointestinal tract, tumors, condylomas, warts. At the GlivClinic Medical Center, the proctologist surgically or laser removes changes in the anal area. The proctologist also treats chronic diseases, performs rectoscopy or anoscopy;
- gynecologist - who diagnoses and treats diseases related to the female reproductive system, conducts prevention of diseases of the cervix, ovaries, and mammary glands. A gynecologist deals with pregnancy from the moment of preparation, through supervision over the development of the fetus, until delivery. Health, prevention of cancers of the reproductive system, breast tumors, endometriosis, polycystic ovary syndrome, menopause and menopause are of interest to a gynecologist. A gynecologist at the GlivClinic Medical Center performs laser treatments for urinary incontinence, a problem faced by thousands of women. The gynecologist also removes changes in the reproductive area, such as condylomas, warts, boils, milia, and the like. Extremely important for a woman's further life, the first gynecological visit takes place in comfortable conditions. It is carried out by a properly prepared, experienced gynecologist.
When is it worth visiting the GlivClinic Medical Center
Come to us if you are struggling with any health problem, you are tired of symptoms or something is bothering you about your health. We also invite people with diagnosed diseases - under our comprehensive care you will conduct further treatment or we will show you the best diagnostic and therapeutic procedure. You will feel safe with us, entrusting your health to professionals.
Tests for everyone
We offer test packages with a thorough analysis of the results, thanks to which you can prevent diseases or detect them at an early stage. This will enable early effective treatment. Appropriately selected sets of tests for young girls, mature women and perimenopausal women, young men and those in mature age, for obese people, diabetics and allergy sufferers will make it possible to make the right diagnosis and determine further permanent treatment without the need for multiple blood samples for analysis.
We win with obesity and overweight
In turn, our group of specialists in the treatment of obesity: the attending physician, who has explored the issues of obesity, a clinical and sports nutritionist, a physiotherapist and a psychologist, will conduct modern obesity treatment in accordance with global standards, in order not only to reduce body weight, but above all to prevent critical, dangerous complications for life. Thanks to our team you will achieve a healthy figure, avoid further health problems and regain the joy of life.
Diabetic foot is a challenge
In the case of chronic wounds, leg ulcers, diabetic foot syndrome, you can use the help of the chronic wound care team, i.e. a surgeon, surgical nurse, diabetologist and vascular specialist. They will tackle this difficult chronic condition resolutely, using state-of-the-art dressings and treatment methods.
We care about your well-being and beauty
For people who care about their healthy appearance and skin condition, who want to stop the passage of time or reverse the signs of aging, there is a team: an aesthetic medicine doctor. The team includes a surgeon, cosmetologist and aesthetic gynecologist. Team members will professionally indicate the type of procedure and select preparations and treatment methods. We have at our disposal the latest generation, safe and effective Fotona Spectro SP 4D laser. This laser has fantastic possibilities of lifting, thermolifting, 4D endolifting, laser peeling of various intensity, removal of skin lesions, discolorations, dilated blood vessels, as well as scar reduction. Laser treatments are supplemented with mesotherapy, in which we use professional and proven top-shelf preparations. We will take care not only of the face, neck and cleavage, but also of the breasts, stomach, thighs and buttocks. We also reduce wrinkles using the original preparation of botulinum toxin BOTOX.
How can you make an appointment at the GlivClinic Medical Center
You can choose any of several possible ways:
- call the telephone number +48326007980 or +48326007981, present the problem initially, and the registrar will help you choose the right specialist;
- through our website, i.e. www.glivclinic.com by selecting links to specific clinics or specialists.
- through the znanylekarz.pl Portal, finding a specific specialist by name and specialization.
- come directly to the clinic, which is located at 60 Dworcowa Str. in Gliwice, 6/1A Piłsudskiego Sqr. in Gliwice or 54 Wrocławska in Katowice;
- click on the "Clinics" section on our website, then on the type of clinic you are interested in. At the bottom, in the blue "make an appointment" button under the name of the doctor you want to make an appointment with, then select the day and time of the appointment and enter your details (or the person you are making an appointment with);
- In this way, you can also check the approximate prices of visits and examinations with specific doctors.
Why you should entrust your health to the care of specialists from the GlivClinic Medical Center
For years, we have worked in hospitals, clinics and clinics in Poland and abroad, which means that we have gained practice on how to care for the health and comfort of patients. The GlivClinic Medical Center was created out of the need to create a place that would put the patient's well-being in the first place.
Make an appointment today and see for yourself what it's like to be under the comprehensive care of the GlivClinic Medical Center, i.e. experienced specialists and professionals.